The Analyst, Stakeholder Information Management & Engagement, is an enthusiastic professional who is a detail-oriented team player capable of working with a significant degree of autonomy.
As part of the Communica stakeholder information management and Indigenous & stakeholder engagement teams, you will work collaboratively with both departments to provide support for our clients to help them meet their project objectives.
Location: While Communica’s office is located in Calgary, modified remote options will be considered for candidates residing outside of the City of Calgary and located in either Alberta or British Columbia.
- Accurately summarize communications and interests per regulatory and client business requirements using industry specific software.
- Help develop accurate and complete engagement and interest reports for submission to regulators and internal purposes.
- Prepare mailouts, meeting materials, and communications materials.
- Provide meeting support including preparing supporting documentation and taking meeting minutes and tracking edits and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Update engagement tracking documents.
- Manage meeting logistics including researching venues, checking availability, and arranging bookings.
- Coordinate advertising requirements (e.g., newspaper and radio).
- Triage email and correspondence from multiple email inboxes.
- Collaborate with other Analysts in your team, as well as in the Stakeholder Engagement, Communication, and Indigenous Engagement departments on regulatory requirements, as well as the requirements of shared clients.
A motivated individual who rolls up their sleeves to support your team. Based on the consulting nature of Communica, it is essential that you are an outcome driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Education and Experience
- A minimum of 2-5 years relevant work experience in writing or communications work.
- Experience in the energy, resource development or infrastructure industries will be considered an asset.
- Experience with software such as Salesforce, IRIS, Borealis, GeoAMPS, Consultation Manager and StakeTracker will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of industry regulations, including but not limited to the CER, AER, IAAC, BC EAO, BC OGC and NRCB.
- Experience with PowerBI will be considered an asset.
- Experience with online collaboration tools considered an asset.
- Demonstrated time and project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple clients, projects and deadlines.
- Demonstrated writing skills.
- Demonstrated strong reading comprehension skills.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Proven document management skills.
In its 20th year of operations, Communica is one of Western Canada’s largest Indigenous and stakeholder regulatory engagement consulting firms. Headquartered in Calgary, Communica’s services concentrate on four core pillars of expertise: Indigenous engagement, stakeholder engagement, communications and Stakeholder Information Management™. Our work is guided by the belief that authentic, open and transparent engagement leads to better decision-making and builds mutual respect and trust with stakeholders and Indigenous communities.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com by December 31, 2021. We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in joining Communica.